Saturday, August 22, 2009

So, tonight we celebrated the LUNN LADIES birthday. Mine on the 10th, Carol's the 13th, and Cindy's on the 20th....won't metion how old we are :) We went to Olive Garden - for the third year in a row, very yummy. After eating (forgot to take my camera in), we went to the grass maze, Victoria and Isabella had never been, so we went there, and the kids had a blast.
Here is Bella running through the maze
Can't resist taking pictures of Keira and her beautiful blue eyes.
Caught Chloe in the maze for a quick picture.
Victoria and Caleb were hard to catch a good picture of, they were moving quite fast.
Grandma and Keira share a moment - it really looked like Keira was talking to Grandma....very cute
The Birthday Girls
Dad and Keira
Here is our attempt to take a picture of ALL 5 kids, but as you can see, getting them to all look at the camera is not very easy....it actually looks like they are getting ready to plan something

Here we are again.....back at Carol's house for cake and presents
Cindy opening her presents
Grandma getting the story behind the drawing on the present from Victoria and Bella
Oops forgot to mention, I had a great time, I got some new rugs for my family room and a new camera bag (didn't have one and desperately needed one). The bag looks like a bowling ball bag and it is super cute. I really needed new rugs, so I am so glad to have those. It was a great party and I loved spending time with my family.

No comments: