Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Friday

Well, there are no pictures for today...we stayed home all day until Josh got home from work. We loaded the kids up and went to the natatorium (hence the no pictures - too humid in the indoor water park). We had a blast as a family, Josh and I took turns with the kids while the other went and swam laps, I can totally see us in the near future getting a family membership there as the kids get older and better swimmers. Caleb stayed in the lazy river most of the time being anything but lazy. He did take a break and practiced swimming which he did swim almost the entire length of the 25 meter pool - he started about 5 feet in - so we might be closer to the swim team than I thought we were.

After swimming, we came home, made pizza, and watched movies (sadly, the kids wanted different movies, so we were all watching a different movie - not great family time). Caleb had a blast and so did the girls. Caleb drank too much water and had a tummy ache, but after eating some food - he is getting hungrier the older he gets - he felt much better.

So, sorry that there are no pictures, but we did have fun and I promise there will be pictures tomorrow...we are going out to eat with the family to celebrate Carol, Cindy and my birthdays...

1 comment:

Rochel said...

Thanks for making me feel like a slob...between you and Randee...HA! Just kidding :) I know I'll never run as fast as you two, but I'm just thrilled with myself for actually getting out there and doing something :) Being registered for a race helps. I'm really hoping to be able to run the entire 5K, but we'll see. I might have to walk some of it...I've lost 2 pounds since starting back exercising, so that is very encouraging!