Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last Tuesday

So our trip to Boomerangs didn't happen. My mother in law came to watch the kids while I went to the gym (thanks Mom!!). When I got back from the gym, it was almost too late to head out and get good play time in before Keira's nap, so the kids were fine just staying home and playing. Caleb was happy to keep playing the computer (his favorite thing right now). So, in honor of his last Tuesday, I had to take some random pictures of what we did, or didn't do for that matter.
The kids love snack time and this is where I have to sneak some protein in for Keira especially (she is not a big meat eater unless she can eat it with a fork).
Caleb enjoying some yogurt....still in pajamas....you will notice this in all the pictures.
Chloe trying to be silly, amazingly enough she didn't spill that particular spoonful.
After putting Keira down for a nap, Chloe and I put makeup on and some star stickers (that is what is on her cheek). She then played with her Disney dolls that you can dress. Very small pieces so she is only allowed to play with them on the big table.
Caleb's favorite game right now is Super Mario Galaxy (compliments of Uncle Jeremy - thanks!). Amazingly enough, I got him to look away from the game to take this very cute picture.
Since we are repainting the office (which has taken almost 5 days now as we only get a few hours here and there to work on it), the kids have no where to play during quiet time, so I let Caleb play in our room. His favorite toy/s right now are Mario and Sonic.

So that was Tuesday.....tomorrow, we are going to go to Jack Carter Pool and hopefully I will get some great pictures to share with you....

The week is going by too fast!!!!

No comments: