Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last week of Fun

Just wanted to fore warn you that I will probably (I have really good intentions) be posting EVERY day this week. My baby is starting Kindergarten on the 24th and I decided that we would take advantage of this last week and do lots of fun stuff. I can't believe it is already here. He is so ready to go, and I am so glad that he is excited, however, I am having a hard time accepting the fact that his teacher gets him for 7 hours of each weekday...getting a little sad about that. Love my baby and I am not sure I am ready to let him go, but I am thrilled that he is so excited and it is only going to be hard on me. I am really looking forward to spending some much needed time with my girls which I am sure will keep me busy and not stewing about what Caleb is doing. Anyway, look forward to a daily activity update. Tomorrow we are heading to the zoo and to see dad at work, should be fun!

No comments: